FOR OUR SPECIAL VIDEO PRESENTATION ON THE OCCASION OF EID (part 1), PLEASE CLICK HERE.
FOR OUR SPECIAL VIDEO PRESENTATION ON THE OCCASION OF EID (part 2), PLEASE CLICK HERE.
FOR OUR SPECIAL VIDEO PRESENTATION ON THE OCCASION OF CHRISTMAS (part 1), PLEASE CLICK HERE.
FOR OUR SPECIAL VIDEO PRESENTATION ON THE OCCASION OF CHRISTMAS (part 2), PLEASE CLICK HERE.
* Deccan Hyderabad Community Services has organized South Asian Multi Cultural Dinner on Saturday, December 22, 2001. For details, please call Jamal Khan at (905) 567-9637 or click "Community News" on the left panel.
* Vedanta Society of Toronto has organized Christmas Eve celebration on Monday, December 24, 2001. For details, please call Swami Pramathananda at 416-240-7262.
* Paulette Layton, Life Improvement Consultant has organized a seminar “Emotion and its effect on Health & Success” on Tuesday, January 8, 2002. For details, please call 416-699-2398.
* World Literacy of Canada presents first of the five presentations from its reading series “You’ve Gotta Read Al Purdy” on Wednesday, January 10, 2002. For details, please call Mamta Misra at 416-977-0008.
* Panorama India is planning for celebrations for 52nd anniversary of Republic Day of India on January 27, 2002. For details, please call Bhagat Taggar at 416-286-7276 or N. R. Subramanian at 416-497-4760.
* Congratulations to “For Home Based Office” for being one of the five finalists for business of the year award by Scarborough Chamber of Commerce. For further information, please call Arvind & Ami Sanghavi at 416-491-3330 or click here.
* For "Indian Fantasy Cruise", organized by Travelbest, please call Subash Chauhan at 1-866-846-7005 or 905-660-7005 ext. 238 or 229 or click here.
* As a matter of personal interest Piyush Parikh from Toronto conducted a survey of opinions of Hindus (mostly Gujaratis) on the following two questions: 1) Should Indian film songs/tunes be played for Garba/Raas dances during the Navratri festival whilst dancing around the pictures/idols of Mataji? 2) If these songs/tunes are permitted, should the traditional dances be modified to Bhangra, Disco or other forms of western dances to match these songs? For details on this information, please click here.
NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.