* Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce organized 10th Annual Awards and Gala Night on Saturday, June 23, 2001. Hon. Mike Harris, Premier of Ontario will be the Chief Guest and the Keynote Speaker. Prof. Raj Dubey from Kitchener, Ontario represented www.nri-link.com at the above event. For his comments, please click "Business & Trade" on the left panel.
* Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce has organized 3rd Annual Charity Golf Classic on Tuesday, July 17, 2001. For details, please call the office of the Chamber at 416-224-0090 or click "Business & Trade" on the left panel.
* Swami Mohan Das Sewa Samiti of Canada has organized Sankirtan and Pravachan as follows : a) on Sunday, July 15, 2001 from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm at Hindu Sabha Temple, Brampton, Tel : 905-794-4638, b) on Sunday, July 15, 2001 from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm at Vaishno Devi Temple, Oakville, Tel : 905-825-4202, c) on Saturday, July 21, 2001 Gurupooja - Hawan at 9:00 am, Breakfast at 10:00 am, Sankirtan and Guru Pooja at 11:00 am, and Guru Ka Langar at 2:00 p.m. at Kali Bari Mandir, Professional Court, Mississauga, Tel : 905-405-0780, d) on Sunday, July 22, 2001 from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm at Laxmi Narayan Temple, Scarborough, Tel : 416-284-6282. For more information, please call 416-740-5591 or 416-749-1414.
* Spiritual Heritage Education Network Education Inc. and Waterloo India Linkage, University of Waterloo present a talk by Professor Michael M. Higgins on July 26, 2001. For details, please call Prof. Dubey at 519-885-2772 or click "Community News" on the left panel.
* VISHVAS - Vishva Adhyatmik Sangh Inc. Canada presents Vishvas Meditation & Yoga Camp from August 4, 5, & 6 2001. For details, please call Ashok Kaushal at 905-737-0350.
* Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce-Montreal Council has organized 1st Annual Charity Golf Tournament on Thursday, August 9, 2001. For details, please call the office of the Chamber at 416-224-0090 or click "Business & Trade" on the left panel.
* Panorama India held its Annual Curtain Raiser Dinner on July 15, 2001 and is now planning for its Annual Gala Festival from August 10, 2001 to August 12, 2001. A concert by Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia (Flute) with Pandit Swapan Chaudhuri (Tabla) is being organized on Saturday, August 11, 2001. For details, please call Surinder Sharma at 416-871-1718 or Madhu Tahiliani at 905-826-7077 or click "India Day 2001" on the left panel.
* Congratulations to Sanjay Patel and Himadri Patel who got married on July 7, 2001.