* Vanik Samaj of Toronto successfully organized Annual Sports Day on Sunday, February 16, 2003 and is now planning for Annual Youth Talent Show on Sunday, March 30, 2003 . For details, please call Rajesh Shah at 905-799-9382.
* On behalf of Milliken Mills Lions Club, Markham, Gobind Sharma is pleased to invite you to join them to celebrate their 5th Charter Anniversary Dinner on Friday, February 28, 2003 at Moti Mahal Restaurant, Markham. For details, please click here.
* Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals is pleased to present "Learning the Basics" An Entrepreneur Startup Workshop on Saturday, March 8, 2003. For details, please call their office at 416-224-0090.
* Vedanta Society of Toronto has organized celebration of Birth Anniversary of Sri Ramkrishna on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 and on Sunday March 9, 2003. For details, please call Swami Pramathananda at 416-240-7262.
* Jain Society of Toronto has organized a General Body Meeting on Sunday, March 30, 2003. For details, please call Arhant Jain at 905-827-7494.
* The NRI Division of the Ministry of External
Affairs, India is developing a web site www.indiadevelopment.org
as a follow up to the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 9-11 January. For details, please
call the Consulate General
of India at 416-960-0760.
* SOTC World Famous Tours, India's largest outbound tour operator introduces its new offer. "Save like never before! Take advantage of USD750 savings on optional sightseeing tours to Europe and other fantastic deals available only for the first 200 Passengers for 2003 Season!!" For details, please call Trade Wind office at 416-920-7682, 800-268-4853.
* Pushtimargiya Vaishnava Samaj of Canada organizes every month Ekadashi Satsang in Mississauga. For more information, please call Jayanti Shah at 905-455-2206, P. K. Shah at 416-286-8556, or Raju Shah at 905-479-0507 or click "Community News" on the left panel. .
* Arya Samaj Senior Citizens' Club now meets on every first and third Tuesday of the month at the Vedic Cultural Centre, 4345 14th Avenue, Markham from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Everybody is welcome. For details, please contact M. R. Sethi at 905-737-8380, Fax 905-780-1087, SETHIMR69@ROGERS.COM.
sincere condolences to Harish Rathi who lost her husband Madan Rathi on
February 14, 2003.