* Spiritual Heritage Education Network (SHEN) and Waterloo India Linkage, University of Waterloo presented a seminar by Susan Child on "The Spiritual Journey from a Buddhist Perspective" on September 25, 2003. For details, please contact Shiv Talwar at ShenGroupfirstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
* An Interfaith Symposium on the theme "From
Conflict to Trust : Interfaith Experiences & Possibilities" will be
held on October 1, 2003 at Oscar Peterson Concert Hall, Concordia University
Loyola campus, 7141 Sherbrooke Street W. Montreal, Quebec. For details, please
contact Ahmadiyya Muslim Mission at 514-355-6632 or click here.
* World Literacy of Canada celebrates Gandhi's Birthday on October 2, 2003. For details, please call 416-977-0008 or click here.
* The National Indo-Canadian Council has organized its annual conference and meeting in Winnipeg on October 4-5, 2003. For details, please call Dave Lahiri at 519-252-5501 ext 2. For the report by the Vice President, Ontario Region, please click here. Reports from other office bearers will be presented as and when available.
* Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce, Montreal Council has organized its 3rd Annual Gala Dinner on Saturday, October 4, 2003. For details, please call their office at 416-224-0090 or Arun Mehra at 514-878-1906 or click here.
* Hindu Mandir & Cultural Centre, Toronto has organized Navaratri Festival as follows : a) Raas Garba on October 3rd at Hindu Mandir - Music by Geetanjali Group, b) Mega Raas Garba Celebration on October 4th at Toronto International Centre, and c) Raas Garba on October 5th at Hindu Mandir - music by Praful Pandya & Party. Hindu Mandir is located at 6875 Professional Court. For details, please contact us at 416-725-0909.
* The Consulate General of India, in association with Panorama India, State Bank of India(Canada), Hindi Language Associations/Organizations, and Hindi Teachers, is organizing a) Hindi Kavi Sammelan on Sunday, October 5, 2003 and b) Bal Hindi Diwas on Sunday, October 12, 2003. For details, please call their office at 416-960-0760.
* Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce announces the Asia Pacific Summit 2003 - A Celebration of Canada India Relations on October 7 and 8, 2003. For details, please call their office at 416-224-0090.
The Global Investors' Summit 2003 has been organized from September 28th to September 30th in Ahmedabad as part of the Navratri Festival. On this occasion, we present Gujarat Unlimited - a special presentation provided to us by Mr. Dula at the seminar organized in Markham, Ontario in co-operation with the Consulate General of India in Toronto.
For Part 1, please click here.
For Part 2, please click here.