* We welcome our new sponsor, PHARMASAVE. For your
pharmaceutical needs call Bharat Shah at 416-281-7900.
* L’Universite du Sud (University of South France) has honored Amma by appointing her as the ‘International Patron Mother’ for students participating in the newly created degree in ‘Humanitarian Action and Rural Development.” The title was bestowed upon Amma on November 2nd, 2005, during her visit to Toulon by Madame Martine Hardy, Director of the Common Services.
* Pushtimargiya Vaishnav Samaj of Canada (PMVSC)
organized an Inauguration of Haveli on Sunday, November 13,
2005. For details, please call P.K. Shah at 416-286-8556.
* Jain Society of Toronto organized its Diwali Celebrations on Sunday, November 13, 2005. For details, please call Vishakha Varia at 905-793-9567.
* Mayor Jim Dailey proclaims November 23, 2005 as "Sri Sathya Sai Baba Day" in the City of Little Rock (Arkansas, USA). For details, please click here.
17th Annual Drug-Free Marshals Christmas Street Festival was held on
Saturday, November 26, 2005. For details, please
Pat Felskee at
* The Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce invites you to its much awaited “Holiday Dinner & Dance” on Saturday, December 3, 2005. For details and reservations, please call 416-224-0090.
* Harmony Movement and Sandalwood Productions are proud to present a special screening of The Peace Tree on Wednesday, December 7, 2005. Proceeds will go towards the Red Cross South Asian Earthquake Relief Fund. For details, please call Harmony Movement at 416-385-2660 or e-mail email@example.com.
CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
Our congratulations to Dr. Brijendra Sood, Dr. Kabirudeen Jivraj, and Dr. Zabeerali Lakhani who were among the “100 Physicians of the Century” honoured at the Centennial celebration Gala held by the Alberta Medical Association and the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta.
Our congratulations to Aparita Bhandari (daughter of Meena & Chandra Mohan Bhandari) and Rajesh Duggal (son of late Jiwan & Narinder Kumar Duggal) who were married in Richmond Hill, Ontario on November 25, 2005.
Our sincere condolences to Jyoti Desai, Manorama Sanghavi, Arvind Sanghavi, and Ami Sanghavi for their loss of Rajesh Desai on November 16, 2005.