* The Consulate General of India, Toronto has started receiving applications for visas and life certificates every Tuesday at Terry Miller Recreation Centre, 1295 Williams Parkway, Brampton, Ontario. Starting January 3, 2006, they will be expanding their services. For more details, please call them at 416-960-0751.
* India Canada Association, Waterloo Region held its Annual General Meeting and celebrated Republic Day of India on January 15, 2006. For details, please call Ian Mendes at 519-585-7577, Chandrika Anjaria at 519-579-2797, or Shanta Dubey at 519-885-2772.
* Panorama India celebrated Republic Day of India on January 29, 2006. For details, please call Mehroo Chothia at 416-471-4269 or Ratna Viswanadha at 416-844-1482.
* Vanik Samaj of Toronto has organized its Annual Sports Day on Sunday, February 19, 2006. For details, please call Krishnakant Shah at 416-298-6693.
* Youth are invited to participate in DEFY 2006
to be held on February 25, 2006. For details, please call 416-392-3494 or contact your local recreation centre or public library in
Greater Toronto Area.
* The Canadian Association of Physicians of Indian Heritage (CAPIH) and the American Association of Physicians from India (AAPI) have organized their first joint meeting from April 28 to April 30, 2006 in Toronto, Ontario. For more details, please call us at 416-725-0909.