* You are cordially invited to the 22nd Anniversary Celebration of The International Association of Scientologists on Friday, November 3, 2006 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building, in Room 801. For details, please call Nicole Crellin at (416) 388.2542 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce has organized a “Business Networking Kick-off Event” on November 8, 2006. For details, please call the Chamber’s office at 416-224-0090.
* The Janak Khendry Dance Company in association with the Harbourfront Centre presents "Chandrakauns", "Dream of a Drunken God" and "Gayatri" on November 9, 10, and 11, 2006. For details, please call 416-530-2889.
*Academy for Mathematics & Science offers a FREE evaluation of your children's aptitude. For details, please call James Kumar at 416-754-1108 or click "Business & Trade" on the left panel.
* Hindi Parishad of Toronto has organized a one-act Hindi Comedy Play: "Kya Musibat Hai" and Musical Evening on November 11, 2006. For details, please call Usha Agrawal at 905-770-5146 or click here. For more information on Hindi Parishad (provided by Usha Agrawal) and on the play (provided by Virender Puri), please click here.
* Swar Vihar's Challenger Series 2006 - The Singing Competition now enters its Grand Finale with a Concert title "Kishore Kumar ki Yaadein" featuring Amit Kumar, Sadhana Sargam, and the Winners of Challenger Series 2006 with Sachin Sharma on Nov 12, 2006. For details, please call Team Swar Vihar 416-400-1313.
* Five Star Auto Service offers free estimates on general automobile repairs. For details, please call Imam Khan at 416-609-9474 or click "Business & Trade" on the left panel.
* The I.T. Committee of The Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce is pleased to bring to you "Tackling the 'last mile' of Marketing Automation" on November 22, 2006. For details, please call the Chamber’s office at 416-224-0090.
* The Canadian Diabetes Association and The Scarborough Hospital have organized a Diabetes Information Night focusing on “Heart Disease and Diabetes: Why South Asians need to do more and start early” on November 23, 2006. Admission is free. For details, please call Rina Lad at 416-408-7157.
* The Vishva Hindu Parishad is organizing the “World Hindu Conference –III” on February 11, 12, and 13, 2007. For details, please call Ashok Singhal at 011-91-11-26178992 or 011-91-11-26103495.
Our sincere condolences to Raju Baxi (Bhavnagar, India) and sisters Sandhya, Bhavna, and Mudita for the loss of their mother Jashuben Baxi (sister–in-law of Sushilaben Merchant) on October 29, 2006.
Our sincere condolences to Chetan Shah and Renuka Parikh for the loss of their mother Chandrakantaben Shah on November 2, 2006.